A USABA membership gives you the tools and infrastructure to take your athletic career to the next level. We’re here to support you with the following membership benefits:
- Opportunity to participate in USABA events, camps, and competitions.
- Liability and secondary medical insurance for USABA events.
- Athlete Development Accounts (a personal fundraising page where donors can make tax-deductible contributions to your account).
- Fundraising Plans and Resources.
- Access to Team USA’s Mobile Coach website and mobile app.
- Opportunity to be highlighted on USABA’s social media, newsletter and website.
- Media outreach by USABA.
- Connections with local sports clubs, programs, and athletes in your area.
- Calendar of athletic events and conferences for the entire year.
- Access to USABA specific sport databases, including contact information for athletes, guides and coaches in your area.
Membership sign up and renewal is done exclusively online. The true value of the benefits you receive as a member far exceed the membership fees ($50 for adults, $40 under age 21). The liability and secondary medical insurance at USABA events included with your membership could save you hundreds of dollars, and further savings can be attributed to our Athlete Development Account (ADA). While most fundraising sites charge you 5% of all donations, our ADA comes with no additional cost and gives your donors a tax-deductible fundraising page to support your athletic aspirations.
USABA Membership fees:
- $50 Adult
- $40 Youth (under the age of 21)
- $250 Lifetime