Race Date: Sunday, September 18, 2022
Pre-Race Gathering: Saturday, September 17, 2022
Post-Race Awards: Sunday, September 18, 2022
Distance: Half Marathon and 5k
Host Hotel: Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown, 201 N 17th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Post-Race Scholarships: $250 (30 total, 10 reserved for U.S. Veterans). Requirements:
1. Be one of the first 30 visually impaired half marathon runners to register using the REGISTER NOW button below. $250 post-race travel scholarship slots are based on a first registered, first-served basis.
2. Must become an annual or lifetime member of USABA by October 31.
3. Must start the Philadelphia Distance Run.
4. Must provide documentation of legal blindness.
5. Must attend the mandatory pre-race meal and logistics meeting.
Guides: Apply to serve as a sighted guide using the REGISTER NOW button below.
Registration: Click REGISTER NOW below. You will be emailed your registration and hotel links.
Questions? Email Marybai Huking, USABA Sport Development Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org